It’s a beautiful day here in Yarmouth town and it’s supposed to be just as nice tomorrow. Hooray!
The hubby and I were planning on packing our bags, grabbing the munchkin, bringing the dog to his puppy sitters and heading down to Halifax for the weekend; Unfortunately sometimes things just don’t work out the way you plan.
The puppy sitter was overbooked, and we don’t have the heart to put him in a kennel. He’s never even been in a cage before!
Say hi DukeFace
He’s allowed on all the furniture, including our bed 🙂
Spoiled rotten he is.
So, we stay at home this weekend, and here are some things I plan on doing to make it a great one none the less.
- Playing in the backyard where we can pick grass, spray ourselves with the hose to cool off, and watch my vegetables grow
- Have one of these on the deck..again
- Go for a family picnic
- Go to our local farmers market to listen to the music and bask in the glory of local produce, meat and chocolates
- Play with Ariels new toy car/wagon/noise maker
- Head down to the Beach. Ariel has “swam” in a hotel pool once before, but has never been in the ocean (the pool was salt water though), I think this is a great time to try it out. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Sometimes its too easy to get lost in the disappointment of plans that fall through the rabbit hole, but the options are endless!
What are you doing this weekend? Any special plans?
Hugs Kisses and Cookies